Visa to Belarus for foreigners in a few days
Tourism is the most common reason for obtaining a visa to Belarus. We provide visa support for citizens from Europe, Africa, Central Asia and America. To date, only short-term category "C" visas are issued to enter Belarus. A tourist visa to Belarus opens within 5 days and allows you to move freely throughout the country for 30 days. For those wishing to get a visa for the 2nd day, there is an expedited processing of documents. In this case, the consular fee is doubled.
A foreigner can apply for a visa to Belarus at the Consulate of the Republic of Belarus at the place of residence or immediately upon arrival at the National Airport of Minsk. In the second option, we ourselves will deliver your documents to the consular point 3 days before the planned arrival in Belarus, and we will also meet you at the airport. All you need is a passport. If the presence at the consulate is required, then we will send a scan of the application or the original invitation by mail for an additional fee.
- Are you interested in a quick and competent visa application in Belarus? Then stay on this page. You will find a lot of interesting and useful information.
Information about a tourist visa to Belarus
- Type of application: personal at the Belarusian Consulate or upon arrival at Minsk Airport
- Validity of the visa: single entry
- Visa application (invitation) processing time: 2-4 days
- Embassy in your country: 3-5 days
- Days of stay: up to 30 days
The cost of a tourist visa to Belarus
- The cost of our services: 300 dollars or 250 euros+ hotel
- Consular fee: 95 euros at the airport or 60 euros at the embassy of your country
How to open a tourist visa to Belarus this year?
if you have already received a visa to Belarus, then you know that the paperwork procedure does not cause any particular difficulties. However, recently it is possible to apply for a visa only if there is an application. In another way, this is called an invitation. All documents must be submitted in original.
- Important! Invitations are accepted only from a legal entity, which are issued on a company form in accordance with the prescribed form.
From us you receive a tourist voucher, on the basis of which you can quickly obtain a visa and legally enter the country in the near future. The tourist voucher includes a tour programme with meals, accommodation and excursions. We have prepared several options for you to choose from. Our managers will also be happy to share their recommendations. Find out all the details on the above phones.
Do we have to stick to the tour program?
Not at all. After entering Belarus you can meet your friends and family, attend any events and move freely in all cities.
Even if you are going to visit, the tourist voucher cannot have a private address. We give the coordinates of the hotel, hostel, sanatorium and similar facilities at your discretion. If you violate this rule, there is a risk of your visa being denied. It should be said that this violation is not the only reason for refusal.
- Booking hotel! You must buy the reservation out for the tourist visa in Belarus. Are you going to stay for 10 days? You must buy out 10 days. Are you going to stay for 30 days? You redeem 30 days. It is obligatory for having Belarusian tourist visa. By the way, you can only book the hotel for business visa. That’s the difference between them.
What to do if a Belarusian visa is denied
It depends on the reason. Before starting work, we ask you to share your visa history to eliminate all possible risks. If the reason for the refusal is lack of the necessary amount of money, full set of documents, it is enough to correct the circumstances and to re-apply to the Belarusian Consulate for a visa. It has been observed that applicants have applied for visas if they have a criminal record. In this case, it is necessary to wait until the criminal record has been withdrawn or terminated. If the documents are resubmitted, the consular fee is paid in full.
It would be more difficult to obtain admission after refusal, but a comprehensive approach always made it possible.
Belarusian visa for minors
For persons under the age of 18, the process of obtaining a visa does not change. The only thing that is important, as in other countries, is to comply with certain requirements. A form signed by both parents and a copy of the birth certificate are attached to the main package.
Business visa to Belarus
If you have a contract between a company in your country and a company in Belarus, we can make you an invitation. On the basis of an invitation, you can get a business visa to Belarus.
- Business visa to Belarus is issued to citizens over 18 years old.
If you plan to enter the country several times, you can immediately request a multiple-entry Belarusian visa. To do this, you need to attach the relevant documents, a list of which will be sent by our manager.
How much does a Belarusian visa cost?
The total amount consists of the amount of the consular fee and payment for our services. In addition, postage costs for sending original documents and medical insurance are paid.
!!! Children under the age of 14 receive a visa without paying a consular fee.
Basic documents for a visa to Belarus
- Must not be older than 9 years
- Must be valid for at least three months beyond the end of the trip
- Must have 2 blank pages in any part of the passport marked "visa"
- Copy of civil passport and residence registration
1 colour photography
- On white background
- Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- No older than six months
- Ears, neck and forehead must be visible on the photo, no glasses are allowed
You can also take a picture at the airport.
The main requirements for the insurance:
- The name of the insurance company must be indicated on the form
- It is necessary to confirm that the insurance is valid on the territory of Belarus
- Full name of the insured person
- Insurance sum insured - from 10 000 euros
You should have $50 per person for every day of your stay in Belarus. The certificate must be submitted to the Consulate of Belarus in your country or at the airport. In the second case, the amount can be confirmed in cash.
Open a tourist visa to Belarus with visa100 specialists
1 You send us a passport photo
you can send your photo here:
2 Our manager will contact you to elaborate details
3 You pay for our services before the work begins
You can pay for our services in cash, by credit card or transfer to the account:
How you can pay to VISA100 company
4 After the payment we prepare the invitation and send it electronically or by mail
5 You personally visit the Belarusian embassy in your country or get the visa when you arrive to Minsk National Airport
5.1 If you go in person, you pick up the passport with the visa from the Consulate
To obtain your visa this year, you only need a passport.